*** SALES DETAILS / TERMS OF BIDDING ***
BY REGISTERING TO BID ON ANY LOT(S) / ITEM(S) LISTED WITHIN OUR CATALOGUE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF SALE / TERMS & CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO TERMS OF SALE / TERMS & CONDITIONS, "DO NOT BID" AS BIDDERS ARE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT, ALL BIDDERS ARE LEGALLY BOUND TO ALL BIDDING TERMS.
THIS IS A TRADE ONLY AUCTION (NOT A CONSUMER SALE) ALL BIDS SUBMITTED ARE VALID, VENDORS MAY DECIDE TO REDUCE / REMOVE / INCREASE ANY RESERVE PRICE WHICH HAS BEEN SET PRIOR TO THE AUCTION ENDING.
SO REMEMBER - YOU BID TO BUY (ALL BIDS ARE VALID WITH NO EXCEPTIONS)
PROVISIONAL BIDS: BE AWARE THAT ALL BIDS SUBMITTED ARE VALID WITH NO EXCEPTIONS, CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INVOICE UNDER BIDDERS UPON THE VENDORS DISCRETION AS ALL BIDS ARE SUBMITTED AS PROVISIONAL. ALL BIDS SUBMITTED ARE TAKEN AS PROVISIONAL UNLESS THE RESERVE HAS BEEN MET. BE AWARE: UNDER BIDDERS MAY BE INVOICED, DUE TO BETTER CLARITY / INFORMATION (OR OTHER) ON THE ACCOUNT HOLDER.
CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTACT VENDOR(S) TO ALLOW TIME TO PUT YOUR OFFER FORWARD FOR CONSIDERATION, ALL PROVISIONAL BIDS WILL BE ANSWERED WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER AUCTION HAS CLOSED.
CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING, STRONGLY ADVISE READING THROUGH ALL THE SUPPLIED TERMS & CONDITIONS / TERMS OF BIDDING (BEFORE REGISTERING TO BID / BUY) BY CHOOSING NOT TO DO SO YOU ALL RESPONSIBILITIES FALL TO THE BIDDER / BUYER, NOT THE AUCTIONEER / VENDOR.
- AUCTIONEER: Capital Asset Remarketing Limited
- SALE ADDRESS: S&T Transport, Fordham Road, Isleham, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 5QY
- (Please Note: Item(s) / Lot(s) may be located elsewhere, See individual Item / Lot Description)
- CONTACT DETAILS: Feel free to contact Capital Asset Remarketing to acquire anymore information what may be to hand on any item(s) / lot(s)
Telephone: 01638 778166 - Email: email@example.com
- BUYERS PREMIUM COMMISSION: Standard rate charged @ 15% +VAT of the final hammer price (Charges may vary depending on Lot(s) / Item(s) - So remember to check ‘Additional Fees’ located on each individual item description / tab. - All Buyers Premium Commission charges are subject to VAT @ 20%.
- VAT RATES: VAT will be added on top of the final hammer price charged at the current UK rate of 20% (Unless otherwise stated)
- INTERNET SURCHARGE: Chargeable at a rate of 1.75% +VAT on top of the total hammer price (Charges may differ depending on Lot(s) / Item(s)
- STORAGE FEE’S: Storage is payable at a rate of £12 +VAT per day / per item, 7 Days after auction end. (Storage is charged over a 7 day week, Including all national holidays) All storage charges must be settled in full prior to release / collection / delivery of any item(s)
- DELIVERY: Delivery is available upon request once any item(s) have been priorly settled in full, Please contact for a delivery quote.
- LATE PAYMENT FEE’S: Late payment fee’s will apply if full payment is not received within the payment deadline, At the rate of 2% +VAT per day (Charged over the total payable invoice)
- PAYMENT DETAILS: All payments are to be made via bank transfer only (NO CASH / CARD PAYMENTS) to:
CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING LIMITED
Sort Code: 09 - 01 - 29
Account Number: 10298990
*** PLEASE NOTE - FULL FUNDS MUST BE CLEARED BEFORE ANY ITEM / LOT IS RELEASED FOR COLLECTION / DELIVERY ***
- PAYMENT INFO: All payments are to be settled in full by Friday 5pm (Close of business) after the auction has ended, If you are unable to do so DO NOT commit to bid / buy.
(PLEASE NOTE - ANY LATE PAYMENTS RECEIVED WILL INCUR LATE PAYMENT / STORAGE CHARGES - SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS)
- VIEWING: Viewing is strongly encouraged and advised on any lot(s) / item(s), Viewing is only offered when any current auction is still live, We do not accept any viewing after the auction has ended. (Strictly by appointment only - Call or email for more info)
- INSPECTION: Capital Asset Remarketing allow (by strict appointment only, prior to committing to bid / buy / end of auction) potential buyers the opportunity to inspect the mechanical condition of any lot(s) / item(s) in person (Only when accompanied with any member of staff from Capital Asset Remarketing), Capital Asset Remarketing also allow inspection by RAC, AA, GREEN FLAG or any other independent mechanic or expert (subject to potential bidder / buyer paying for such inspections) Capital Asset Remarketing / Vendors accept no responsibility for any potential bidder / buyer not doing so and do so at there own risk and free will.
- AUCTIONEERS REMARKS: Any known faults, issues or discrepancies will be listed on each individual item description under ‘Auctioneers Remarks'
- OVERSEAS BIDDERS: All Terms of Sale / Terms & Conditions are subject to all UK Laws / Regulations
- VAT REFUND INFO: A VAT refund is available subject to meeting requirements
PLEASE NOTE - Buyer is to pay the VAT amount as shown on invoice, Once Buyer can supply us with: Full (Non UK) VAT Number, A bill of laden / Proof of export. VAT Numbers will be checked and any documentation provided will be handed to our Accountant for inspection prior to any refund, A VAT Refund will only be issued on the amount paid on the item, Not any additional charges. (Refund will be issued to supplied banking details)
- COLLECTION: Successful bidder’s are requested to collect any item(s) / lot(s) within 7 Days after any current auction has ended, Otherwise storage charges will apply (No Exceptions)
(Subject to full cleared funds being settled / Prior agreement being made with Auctioneer in writing)
- AFTER AUCTION: After any current auction has ended, Successful bidders will receive an email of any said lot(s) / item(s) total payable fee (Including VAT, Buyer’s Premium & Internet Surcharge) Payments are to be settled in full by the following Friday 5pm (Close of business) after the auction has ended, Once payment has been settled collection details of any purchased lot(s) / item(s) will be forwarded via email
- INVOICING DETAILS: Invoice(s) will be issued via email with buyer details which have been supplied through iBidder / BidSpotter (Buyers Login / Registration Details)
- Please note - If any successful bidder / buyer purchase more than 1x Lot(s) / Item(s) this will be considered upon as one transaction and 1x Payable invoice will be issued to the Bidder / Buyer.
- If any Bidder / Buyer wish to amend there Invoicing Details, Prior notice is to be supplied, Failure to do so will incur a charge of £25 (Which will be added to your payable invoice)
Terms and conditions
All auctions conducted are physical and online bidding, All potential buyers are urged to attend the physical auction as online bidding information supplied cannot be deemed correct (Guidance purposes only) (Any auctions conducted are not a consumer sale) by registering to bid, all bidders agree to be bound by all terms and conditions and accept this prior to registering to bid / buy .This includes bidding in person, online by simulcast or any other means agreed with the auctioneer in writing prior to submitting any bid. Successful winning bidders should understand any item new or used fully prior to bidding on any lot or item, The winning bidder acknowledges the terms and conditions and bids / buys under the understanding that no item's are warranted, only if there is a valid manufactures warrantee remaining or otherwise stated in individual item description. All registrations to bid acknowledge that this is a public auction and accept any winning invoice as a trader (Not a consumer).
All bidders are advised to make all investigations to fully satisfy themselves before bidding and by not making such investigations they do so at there own risk and against the advise of Capital Asset Remarketing.
Capital Asset Remarketing strongly advise all potential bidders should read all terms and conditions prior to registering and submitting any bids! .There is no exceptions or excuses for not doing so. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING HOLD A ZERO TOLERANCE ON NON PAYERS!!!
ALL LOTS / ITEMS ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION -THIS IS A TRADE ONLY AUCTION AND ALL BIDDERS THAT REGISTER DO SO AS A TRADER AND EXCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL BIDDERS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT A CONSUMER SALE - ALL AUCTIONS ARE TRADE ONLY SALES.
THIS IS A TRADE AUCTION ONLY.
Potential bidders should be aware that this auction is used for vendors to dispose of unwanted goods, Namely company’s or individuals to dispose of unwanted, used, aged, over stock, damaged, spares or repairs, part exchange, non retail lots, items or goods! Let it be known that this is NOT A CONSUMER SALE! Capital asset remarketing / vendors do not imply any guarantee or warranty, all investigations should be carried out by potential buyers to satisfy their selves before bidding as the responibility is on them!
(1) Registering to bid.
By registering to bid on potential lot(s) the IBidder / Bidspoter account holder (for example IB122467 / BS098767) acknowledges all terms and conditions / terms of sale and accepts to be bound by them fully (with no exceptions)
(1.1) Bidder age requirement.
Please note: By registering to bid / buy on any lot(s) on auction all account holders have to be a minimum age of ’18’ years old, Should anyone under the age of 18 place a bid / win any item(s) the parent / guardian will be liable to settle any invoices owed, Should payment not be received within the payment deadline, Court proceedings will be applied in the Parent / Guardians name. (No exceptions)
(2) Bidding in our timed auctions.
All bids are valid with no exceptions. Vendors reserve the right to change the reserve price at any given time during any live auction. All bids submitted are taken as provisional unless the reserve price has been met before the end of auction.
How to bid.
All potential bidders can bid by Online bid / simulcast, in person, email or telephone (ask auctioneer for details prior to bidding if your unsure) Bidders should be aware that this is not consumer sale for the purpose of the sales of goods act 1979. (As amended by the sales and supply of goods act 1994) and the Unfair contract terms act Regulations
1977 / 1999 and the buyer shall not seek to rely upon and conditions or warranties implied thereby.
PLEASE BE AWARE: If a bidder should place bids on multiple lots this will be considered as one invoice / contract, The winning bidder / buyer will receive one invoice showing multiple lots / items with the total outstanding balance due. (TO BE PAID IN FULL BY THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY 5PM CLOSE OF BUSINESS AFTER AUCTION - UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN LOT DESCRIPTION)
PLEASE BE AWARE: If a bidder should place bids on multiple lots, The bidder / buyer will liable to pay for all lot(s) / item(s) in full (NOT MAKE A CHOICE ON JUST ONE LOT / ITEM) Should any item(s) which the buyer has been bidding on fall short of the set reserve, Will be deemed provisional and the bid will be submitted to the Vendor for consideration (A Sold / Not Sold answer will be given within 24 hours of the auction ending)
SO BIDDERS BEWARE!!!
The winning buyer can request separate invoices once the total amount due is paid in full at a rate of £25 plus vat (see (3.2) for details) but this will be for all invoices.
(2.1) Request for removal of bids.
Any bids will not be removed as all bids submitted to auction are valid (No Exceptions) Unless the bidder opts to pay the said Buyers Premium which the item(s) carries (Known as a ‘Cancellation Fee’)
(2.2) Provisional bids / Reserve not met.
Be aware that if you are the highest bidder come the end / close of auction. Capital asset remarking reserve the right to contact vendors to allow time to put your offer / bid forward for consideration. All provisional bids will be answered within 24 hours after the end / close of the said auction. SO REMEMBER THAT ALL BIDS ARE VALID WITH NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Should any item(s) suggest there is a ‘Buy-it-now’ offer available, Any potential bidder / buyer is to take into consideration that any fees / charges attached to the item(s) will be payable on the ‘Buy it now’ price (No Exceptions)
(3) After winning an item / lot(s)
After winning an item / lot(s) your invoice will be sent by email (electronic mail only) no later that 24 hours after auction ends. All invoices are to be paid in full by no later than the following Friday 5pm close of business. (SEE AUCTION TERMS OF SALE) by bank transfer only with no exceptions (no cash or cards) BIDDERS BEWARE: IF YOU CAN NOT DO THIS PLEASE DO NOT BID! (unless agreed with the auction in writing prior to registering / bidding on any lots) as Capital asset remarking hold a zero tolerance on non payers!!!
(3.1) Request to cancel the contract.
If a winning bidder should request to cancel the Contract / Purchase of any lot(s) / item(s) after winning and auction as ended, it is down to the auctioneer to decide if this this is acceptable, If the auctioneer agrees then all the following fees will apply WITH NO EXCEPTIONS to void the contract
- CANCELLATION FEE AT THE RATE OF THE BUYERS PREMIUM STATED ON THE SAID LOT / ITEM (OUR LOSS PLUS £50 ADMIN FEE)
- MINIMUM BUYERS PREMIUM CHARGEBALE AT 15% PLUS VAT (PREMIUMS CAN VARY - SEE ITEM DESCRIPTION)
- INTERNET SURCHARGE AT THE RATE OF 1.5% PLUS VAT OF THE HAMMER PRICE (PREMIUMS CAN VARY - SEE ITEM DESCRIPTION)
- STORAGE FEE’S AT THE RATE OF £12 PLUS VAT PER DAY (IF STORAGE IS DUE)
- ADMIN FEE AT THE RATE OF £25 PLUS VAT
- AUCTION ENTRY FEE AT THE RATE OF £55 PLUS VAT (TO ALLOW THE VENDOR TO RE-AUCTION AT NO COST)
Please be aware should any buyers details suggest any / alternative company details including address, contact details, VAT Reg No - The invoice will be made payable to the ‘Company’ along with any Directors / Shareholders (The buyer acknowledges by bidding / entering into a contract that should by any means we wish to pursue the buyer for non payment we will do so by choosing to claim against the Company, Directors & Shareholders)
(Charges may differ between lots / items - Please see item description for payable rates / fee’s added to the hammer price)
(3.2) Invoicing and payments.
All invoices will be sent to the winners email address supplied on his / her’s registering details. All invoices will be sent with the winning bidders iBidder / BidSpotter registering details, if the winner should wish to have there invoicing details changed then please let us know prior to bidding. Failure to do so will reslut in an admin charge of £25 + vat.
Payments must be made to the following:
CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING LIMITED
Sort Code: 09 - 01 -29
Account Number: 10298990
*** PLEASE NOTE - FULL FUNDS MUST BE CLEARED BEFORE ANY ITEM / LOT IS RELEASED FOR COLLECTION / DELIVERY ***
(4) Failure to make payment / complete contract.
PLEASE BE AWARE: CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANY NON PAYMENTS (NO EXCETPTIONS)
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT / COMPLETE THE CONTRACT (UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS / AUCTION TERMS OF SALE) WILL RESULT IN THE FOLLOWING.
THE BUYER IS AGREEING TO PAY THE BUYERS PREMIUM AT THE RATE SHOWN (AUCTIONS LOSS) IN ITEM SUMMARY IF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER OR ANY ATTACHED COMPANY DECIDES FOR ANY REASON TO WITHDRAW FROM THE PURCHASE. THIS PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ON THE DAY OF CANCELLATION.
- IMMEDIATE APPLICATION FOR COUNTY COURT PROCEEDINGS, CCJ / BAILIFF / SHERIFF ACTION WILL BE APPLIED FOR TO RECOVER THE OUTSTANDING INVOICE AMOUNT, PLUS LEGAL FEES OR ANY OTHER COST’S INCURRED.
- LATE PAYMENT FEE’S WILL APPLY: AT THE RATE OF 2% PLUS VAT OF THE TOTAL OUTSTANDING INVOICE, BE AWARE THAT A NEW INVOICE WILL BE SENT (BY EMAIL) EACH DAY WITH A NEW TOTAL AMOUNT SHOWING EACH DAYS LATE PAYMENT FEE.
- CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING ALLOW 7 DAYS (INCLUDING WEEKENDS) TO COLLECT OR ARRANGE DELIVERY WITH CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING.
- IF COUNTY COURT PROCEEDINGS SHOULD BE TAKEN THEN ALL OUTSTANDING FEE’S WILL BE APPLIED FOR IN RESULT OF NON PAYMENT OF INVOICE IE: OUTSTANDING INVOICE AMOUNT, LATE PAYMENT FEE’S, STORAGE FEE’S ( SEE 3.1 ) ANY LEGAL FEE’S TO RECOVER OUTSTANDING FUNDS,INTERNET SURCHARGE (IF WINNING BID WAS ONLINE) AT THE RATE OF 1.5% OF THE HAMMER PRICE PLUS VAT,BUYERS PREMIUM CHARGED AT 15% PLUS VAT, INTEREST ON THE TOTAL OUTSTANDING AMOUNT (AT THE CURRANT SANTANDER BANK INTEREST RATE) AND ANY OTHER COSTS INCURRED. (Charges applied may differ on lots - Please see item description for correct charges)
So please be aware prior to registering / bidding, you do so at your own free will with no influence from capital asset remarking.
(5) Auctioneers discretion.
The auctioneer may reserve the right to ask any bidder new or existing to capital asset remarketing without reason for a £200 deposit if he / she feels necessary, non successful bidders will receive a deposit refund (by bank transfer) within 48 hours of the end of said auction / sale unless the bidder is happy to leave it on account.
(5.1) The auctioneer reserves the right for any reason to remove any lot / item from any current live auction at any giving time (up until 6 hours from auction end / close)
(5.2) Bids and removal of bids.
You can enter bibs by, login into your IBidder / Bidspoter account and bidding online by simulcast, Inperson ,By Email or by Telephone.
- ONLINE BIDS: LOGIN IN WITH YOUR PERSONAL LOGIN DETAILS SUPPLIED BY IBIDDER / BISPOTTER AND PLACE YOUR BID.
- IN PERSON: YOU CAN COME AND BID IN PERSON AT ANYTIME THROUGHOUT THE AUCTION (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY) ASK AUCTIONEER FOR DETAILS.
- BY EMAIL: YOU CAN PLACE A BID VIA EMAIL IF YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT RESPONDING, ASK AUCTIONEER FOR DETAILS.
- TELEPHONE BIDS: YOU CAN PLACE BIDS BY TELEPHONE, ASK AUCTIONEER FOR DETAILS.
THE AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- DEPOSIT OF £300 OR MORE IF WE FEEL NECESSARY BY BACS TRANSFER ONLY (Returnable if unsuccessful within 48 after auction end / close by back transfer)
- EMAIL WITH ALL PERSONAL DETAILS IE: FULL NAME ,ADDRESS, IBIDDER / BIDSPOTER ACCOUNT NUMBER, PHOTO ID PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE.
IF THE AUCTIONEER IS NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON HE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY BID PLACED AT ANY TIME (UNDER BIDDERS BE AWARE THAT YOUR MAX BID MY BE RESERVE MET AT ANY GIVEN TIME EVEN AFTER AUCTION END CLOSE)
(6) Viewing lot(s) / items.
Viewing lots / items are always recommended by capital asset remarketing prior to bidding on any lot / item. Viewing is by strict appointment only (PLEASE CALL 01638 778166 AND SOMEONE WILL BE HAPPY TO ADVISE) Faliure to view prior to bidding or auction end / close will fall upon the bidders own choice to do so against the advice of capital asset remarketing. No complaints or excuses will be acceptable. NO VIEWING AFTER YOU HAVE PLACED A BID !!!. NO GRADING OF ANY ITEM IS UNDERTAKEN BY CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING OR THE VENDOR , ALL DEFECTS ON ANY ITEM ARE THE BUYERS RESPONSABILITY. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ON ALL LOTS REGARDLESS TO AGE / MILEAGE OR VALUE. PHOTOS AND ITEM SUMMARY ARE IN PLACE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY!!!!!!
(6.1) Mechanical inspection of lots / items in person or by mechanic or expert.
Capital asset remarketing allow by strict appointment only (prior to submitting any bid) potential bidders / buyers the opportunity to mechanical inspection to satisfy there selves fully (prior to submitting any bid) in person or by professional mechanic or expert being AA - RAC - GREEN FLAG - OR ANY EXPERT OF THE POTENTIAL BIDDER / BUYERS CHOICE (by strict appointment, prior to bidding and at the bidder / buyers expense - Accompanied by a member of capital asset remarketing staff)
CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING / VENDOR(S) EXCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR POTENTIAL BIDDERS / BUYERS CHOOSING NOT TO DO SO AGENST THE ADVISE OF CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING. NO EXCUSES - NO EXCEPTIONS !!! (CALL 01638 778166 TO ARRANGE VIEWING OR INSPECTION)
(6.2) lot / Item testing.
Capital asset remarketing DOES NOT test any lot(s) / item(s) unless other wise stated in lot / item description. (see lot / item summary prior to submitting any bid) If description does not state (TESTED) then it as not been tested in any way, Capital Asset Remarketing advise viewing and testing (VEHICLES CAN NOT BE TESTED OR DRIVEN ON THE PUBLIC HIGH WAY) Unless an insurance certificate can be produced onsite and the vehicle carries a current MOT CERT.
(7) Lot(s) / Item(s) condition / description.
It is strongly advised the all potential bidders / buyers to arrange a viewing of any said lot / item prior to submitting any bid to satisfy thereselves fully with the mechanical / visual condition of the lot / item as capital asset remarketing / vendors except no responsibility for choosing not to do so (ALL LOTS / ITEMS ARE SOLD WITH OUT ANY WARRANTIES OR GRADING -THIS IS A TRADE ONLY AUCTION AND ALL BIDDERS THAT REGISTER DO SO AS A TRADER AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS / TERMS OF SALE. The written summary is set out as an guideline to describe the said lot / item (For guidance purposes only, and shouldn’t be relied upon)
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a grading system of the said lot / item, Any accurate description is down to the potential buyer to investigate (in person by strict appointment prior to bidding / auction ending) .
(7.1) Photos of lots.
All photos are uploaded to show the bodywork and interior as guideline only.
PLEASE NOTE: Photo’s are supplied for visual purposes only, LIBRARY photos may be used in some cases as it may be difficult to obtain them. See item pics for info. Be aware that damage to the item due to colour or photo angle sometimes can be difficult to see in photos , so if unsure please arrange a viewing prior to bidding.
Beware that photos may look diffrent due to weather conditions.
Sunshine: Brighter / shiny
Cloudy: Darker / dull
Rain: Wet / shiny
Capital Asset Remarketing strongly advise viewing at all times (prior to bidding and auction ending) Capital Asset Remarketing / vendors accept no responsibility for failure to do so and bidder / buyers do so at there own risk.
(7.2) Documentation of lot(s) / item(s)
Item description will state if there is a V5 Logbook (IE, Yes, No, To Apply or to follow) , All of this information can be found under auctioneers remarks.
All lots / items (where necessary) will be HPI checked,you can request a copy of the report once payment as been received (All reports will be sent by email) hard copies can be requested at the rate of £20 plus vat.
(7.3) Personal registration plates.
Some lot(s) / item(s) May have a personal registration number, lot description will advise if the lot(s) / item(s) will be sold with the private registration shown,If description does not state PRIVATE REG INCLUDED IN THE SALE,then it will not be included by any means. Capital Asset remarketing will require a NON REFUNDABLE deposit to remove any personal registration from any said item or lot (if not included in sale) no greater than £500 (if the lot is less than £2000 (hammer price) then deposit of 10%) but no less than £100.
(7.4) Auctioneers remarks.
Any known faults, issues or discrepancies will be listed on each individual item description under ‘Auctioneers Remarks’ at the bottom of each page in item summary / description.
Failure to read / understand this important information shall be solely down to the bidder / buyer, Capital Asset Remarketing accept no responsibility for not doing so.
(8) Collecting your item you will need the following.
- HI-VIS JACKET TO ENTER OUR STORAGE COMPOUNDS
- PROOF OF PAYMENT (COPY OF YOUR PAID INVOICE)
- APPOINTMENT FOR COLLECTION (NO APPOINTMENT - NO COLLECTION)
(8.1) Delivery of lot(s) item(s)
Delivery can be arranged for lots / items. PLEASE CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT FOR INFO: TEL 01638 778116 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
(8.2) Collecting motor vehicles / Plant and Machinery.
- IF THE ITEM YOUR COLLECTING REQUIRES ROAD TAX, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS UPTO THE BUYER / COLLECTOR TO ARRANGE PRIOR TO COLLECTION !!!
- VALID MOT / PLATE CERTIFICATE (IF THE ITEM IS NOT LISTED WITH ANY INFO CONCERNING MOT / PLATE EXPIRY THE BUYER / BIDDER IS TO TAKE THIS AS SEEN AS CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING WILL NOT HAVE THIS INFORMATION TO HAND, ALL BIDDERS / BUYERS MUST DO ALL INVESTIGATIONS TO SATISFY THERESELVES FULLY PRIOR TO BIDDING / WINNING ANY LOT) (NO EXCEPTIONS !!!)
- VALID INSURANCE (IF REQUIRED)
- CORRECT DRIVING LICENCE !!! HGV - PSV - LGV ETC...
- PLEASE NOTE: SOME MACHINERY REQUIRE LICENSES / CERTIFICATES TO OPERATE (BE AWARE YOU MAY NEED THEM BY LAW)
- ANY OTHER ITEMS REQUIRED BY LAW (SO DO YOUR INVESTIGATIONS PRIOR TO COLLECTION)
Lot(s) / item(s) stating Runner / Runs and drives means that this lot / item starts and drives (item moves) but does not mean inspected or driven on the public highway and could still be subject to defects / other
(8.2) Non Runner.
Lot(s) / item(s) stating Non Runner means it will not start / drive, for reasons unknown unless stated in item description.Capital asset remarketing / vendors except no responsibility and potential buyers bid / buy at there own risk.
(8.3.1) Non Runner.
Capital Asset Remarketing does not allow mechanical inspection by potential buyers, mechanic / expert for Non Runners before or after bidding on that said lot / item until it as been removed from the property of collection.
(8.3.2) No keys!
Lot(s) / item(s) stating no keys can not be attempted to start,there for no inspection at all will be given to lots alike any item stated no keys are sold and must be accepted as a non runner.
(8.3.3) V car lots.
Any lot stating V car category means, that the vehicle as been damaged in the past or is still damaged at the time of sale.
CAT A. Scrap only.
CAT B. braking only.
CAT C. damaged repaired.
CAT D. lighter damaged repaired.
All lots / items registered on VCAR will be stated under "auctioneers remarks"
(8.3.1) Recorded mileage or hours.
Capital asset remarketing try to give as accurate description (for guildline purposes only) as possible, the following applies.
Mileage warranted / correct: The mileage as been warranted by the vendor.
Mileage verified: The mileage can be checked back through vosa mot history check and there are no mileage discrepancies as far as the vows web site shows.
Mileage un-verified: The item has no V5 Logbook to run a vosa mot history check and the intentional buyer should carry there own investigations to satisfy themselves, as the true mileage must be deemed unknown, history checks weather vosa mot history check or any other checks show the true mileage differs to the mileage shown on the odometer / clock and true mileage un-known. Any potential buyers should beware of this at all times.
Mileage not displayed: At anytime should mileage / hours not be displayed (for any reason) it is sold deemed mileage / hours totally unknown and not warranted.
Mileage incorrect: all remarks stating mileage incorrect should be taken as red : i.e the mileage is untrue.
Mileage implausible: The mileage reading can’t not be considered as correct and cannot be relied upon.
Descriptions only stating the mileage must be taken as NOT WARRANTED BY ANY MEANS.
All mileages deemed correct will be under warranted or genuine status.
(8.3.2) MOT Cert
Capital Asset Remarketing or the vendor hold no responsibility for defects on any item with or without a current Mot cert.
If the summary does not state there is a current mot then it should be taken as red there is not one on the item.
Any discrepancies / advisorys on a Mot cert shall be the buyers responsibility (these can be checked online before bidding).
All Lot(s) / Item(s) maybe supplied from different sources and may be entered for auction by the following:
Private owner, Trader, Company direct,Finance company, Trader part exchange, Main dealer direct, Finance repossession, Salvage, Seized, and others alike. THIS IS TRADE ONLY AUCTION, CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING AND VENDORS DO NOT IMPLY ANY WARRANTY / GUARANTEES OR GRADING, ALL LOTS / ITEMS ARE DOWN TO THE POTENTIAL BUYER TO SATISFY THEMSELVES FULLY BEFORE BIDDING / COMMITTING TO BUY UNDER THESE WRITTEN TERMS & CONDITIONS.
CAPITAL ASSET REMARKETING AND VENDORS STATE: NO REFUNDS,REPLACEMENTS OR RE-NEGOTITION WILL BE OFFERED ON ANY LOT(S) / ITEM(S) (Unless mis-description is provided), SO LET IT BE KNOW, RESPONSIBILITY FALLS UPON THE POTENTIAL BUYER TO SATISFY THEMSELVES FULLY PRIOR TO ENTERING ANY BIDS AND CONTRACT TO PURCHASE.
(10) TERMS AND CONDITIONS / TERMS OF SALE.
Capital asset remarketing reserve the right to change all terms and conditions / terms of sale at any given time. potential bidders / buyers should check all T’s and c’s / terms of sale prior to submitting any bids to fully satisfy there selves. there will be no exceptions or excuses for such bidders not doing so. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!